Please type a search term (at least two characters)
The aims and purpose of this Subcommittee are to co-ordinate and exchange knowledge on development, improvement and applying of primary methods in the field of static volume measurement, to support and act for the development of a national and international measurement infrastructure as well as to actively participate in ISO's standards development work.
The Subcommittee covers the following topics:
- traceability of liquid volume measurement to SI units
- organisation of key and supplementary comparisons
- calibration services for the market
- elaboration of technical guides and technical statements
- providing specially targeted trainings for this field
IPQ, the Portuguese National Metrology Institute, has kindly provided the following guide for download:
'Explaining the process of revision of volume standards ISO 8655 and ISO 4787'
The guidance document has been prepared by Elsa Batista (IPQ), Convenor of Sub-Committee Volume within the Technical Committee for Flow.