Please type a search term (at least two characters)
Register now - 2023 International Metrology Congress
The 4-day event will include input from a number of EMPIR joint research projects
The 2023 International Metrology Congress will be held in Lyon, France from 7 to 10 March 2023.
The Congress, which is being held in partnership with Global Industrie, France’s largest industrial tradeshow, is expected to draw over 850 attendees from 45 countries.
70% of these are expected to be end-users from all across industry, while the remaining 30% will be made up of representatives from metrology organisations, academics, and researchers.
In addition to a Metrology Village with opportunities to connect with these stakeholders, the Congress will include:
• 200 oral and poster presentations, including contributions from a number of EMPIR joint research projects
• 6 round table discussions on Hydrogen, Circular Economy, Industry 4.0, Digital Transformation, Evolution of the Profession and Health
• 1 Plenary Session “Limitless Metrology at your fingertips” on 3 key applications – Industry 4.0, Environment and Health
• 1 Climate Workshop by EMPIR project Metrology for climate relevant volatile organic compounds (MetClimVOC)
• 10 Pitch Experts presentations
See the full programme >>
Register at the CIM2023 website >>
Want to hear more about EURAMET?
Sign up for EURAMET newsletters and other information
Improving large-scale dimensional measurements for manufacturing more
New Memorandum of Understanding will build a basis for further cooperation to improve energy innovations more
The project has presented its papers at a number of conferences and produced both masters and PhD theses more
Congratulations to Stefano Lodetti, new EMN Smart Grids chair! more
The webinar, organised and hosted by INRiM, covers topics supporting the global food system and is available to watch online more