The Annual General Meeting of the EMN for Advanced Manufacturing is split into four sessions. Only the Open Stakeholder meeting and the Open Stakeholder Workshop are open to anyone. The other two sessions are for Council Members, EMN Members or invited guests only.
A full breakdown of the sessions is below. Please select the correct ticket type in the registration. Please note, registrations will be cross checked to ensure correct attendance.
Closed Stakeholder Council Meeting - 10th October 2022
- Stakeholder Council members are welcomed to join a closed meeting to discuss important issues and inputs for the EMN for Advanced Manufacturing.
- Who should attend? SC members & Invited officials only.
- Time: 09:00 to 11:00 (BST).
Open Stakeholder Meeting - 10th October 2022
- All are welcomed to join an Open Stakeholder Meeting to hear from key stakeholders on the challenges and opportunities in advanced manufacturing for metrology.
- Who should attend? Open to all.
- Time: 12:30 to 16:30 (BST).
Annual General Meeting - 11th October 2022
- Stakeholder Council members, EMN delegates & Invited officials are welcomed to join the Annual General Meeting of the EMN for Advanced Manufacturing and participate in the Strategic Research Agenda Workshop.
- Who should attend? SC members welcome, EMN delegates & Invited officials only.
- Time: 09:00 to 11:15 (BST).
Open Strategic Research Agenda Workshop - 11 October 2022
- All are welcomed to join an Open Stakeholder Workshop to hear about the current draft of the EMN Strategic Research Agenda and to provide input for its further development.
- Who should attend? Open to all (stakeholders, members of other EMNs and Technical Committees).
- Time: 12:30 to 16:00 (BST)
Next steps: Advice and new topics have been included in the Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) after the Workshop. It is planned to publish the preliminary draft SRA on the EMN website in December 2022.