The registration is closed.
Wednesday 19 October 2016 at VSL, Delft (The Netherlands)
The EURAMET Technical Committee for Length (TC-L) primarily concentrates on metrological issues of dimensional and related measurements. The TC-L will organise an open workshop to present the main results from Joint Research Projects related to these issues.
The workshop is open to experts from outside the NMI’s with an interest in dimensional and related metrology and provides an open information and discussion platform. It will also be a forum to discuss options for research topics and collaborations regarding the 2017 EMPIR Calls.
The projects, listed below, were funded under the 2012 ‘Industry’ and ‘SI Broader Scope’ EMRP Calls and finished in 2016.
- Metrology for long distance surveying (SIB60)
- Large volume metrology in industry (IND53)
- Metrology for movement and positioning in six degrees of freedom (IND58)
- Multi-sensor metrology for microparts in innovative industrial products (IND59)
- Crystalline surfaces, self assembled structures, and nano-origami as length standard in (nano)metrology (SIB61)
- Angle metrology (SIB58)
- Traceability for computationally-intensive metrology (NEW06) - (2011 call)
For further information and registration details see the workshop flyer >>