The registration is closed.
Wednesday 6 and Friday 8 December 2023, 11:00 – 13:00 CET, Online workshop
Research Potential projects (RPT) are a good tool for emerging NMIs to develop research measurement capabilities. Many significant impacts for both the EURAMET community and our stakeholders were realised thanks to these projects.
In 2024 there will be another RPT Call, this time related to all priorities from the European Partnership on Metrology (Green Deal, Digitalisation, Health, Integrated Europen Metrology, Industry, Normative or Fundamental).
The objective of the workshop is:
- to inform Potential Research Topics (PRT) authors about the scope, eligibility, rules and procedures related to the Call.
- to enable participants to promote their ideas for PRTs and find peers from other institutions interested in preparing a joint PRT and eventually joint project proposal in Stage 2
The workshop will have two sessions: on 6th and 8th December 2023, 11:00 – 13:00 CET. The idea of splitting the workshop in two part is because we want to give participants some time after the first session to discuss ideas within their institutions and externally, and then come with clearer view for the second session.
6 December 2023, 11:00 – 13:00 CET
- Scope, eligibility, rules, procedures (Fiona Redgrave, Tanasko Tasić)
- Good experiences from the past (Oliver Power, NSAI, coordinator of the projects 17RPOT04 VersICal (EMPIR) and 22RPOT02 True8DIGIT (EPM)
- Presentation of ideas (participants)
8 December 2023, 11:00 – 13:00 CET
- Further discussion of ideas, networking (participants)
Who should attend
Potential PRT authors, future RPT coordinators and project partners.
More information will be available here in due course.
- Fiona Redgrave (Deputy Programme Manager)
- Tanasko Tasić (Capacity Building Officer)
- More to be confirmed.
Registration deadline is 30 November 2023