The registration is closed.
9 & 13 December 2022, 10:00 – 12:00 CET, Online Workshop
Research Potential projects (RPT) are a good tool for emerging NMIs to develop measurement capabilities, and many positive impacts for both the EURAMET community and our stakeholders have come about because of these.
In 2023 there will be another RPT Call, this time related to all priorities from the European Partnership on Metrology (Green Deal, Digitalisation, Health, Integrated Europen Metrology, Industry, Normative or Fundamental).
The objective of the workshop is to inform Potential Research Topics (PRT) authors about the scope, eligibility, rules and procedures related to the Call.
The workshop will be an opportunity for participants to present and discuss their ideas for PRTs.
The workshop will have two sessions: on 9th and 13th December 2022, 10:00 – 12:00 CET.
9 December 2022, 10:00 – 12:00 CET
- Scope, eligibility, rules, procedures (Fiona Redgrave, Tanasko Tasić)
- Good experiences from the past (tbd)
- Presentation of ideas (participants)
13 December, 10:00 – 12:00 CET
- Further discussion of ideas, networking (participants)
Who should attend
Potential PRT authors, future RPT project coordinators and project partners.
More information will be available here in due course.
- Fiona Redgrave (Deputy Programme Manager)
- Tanasko Tasić (Capacity Building Officer)
More to be confirmed.