The registration is closed.
Czech Metrology Institute (CMI), Radiova 1136/3 102 00, Prague, Czech Republic
Objective of the training
The training aims to improve the knowledge of laboratory staff in EURAMET NMI/DIs on the measurement and maintenance of classical national resistance standards, and give them basic information about the quantum Hall system for the realisation of resistance standards.
Who should attend
Less experienced experts in resistance metrology from EURAMET NMI/DIs.
Participants are expected to have basic knowledge of resistance measurements.
CMI Lecturers at the workshop
EURAMET NMIs and DIs; further participants according to places available and on invitation.
- Practical aspects of realisation of the resistance traceability chain
- Maintenance of national resistance standards
- Influences of laboratory conditions, temperature stabilisation and wiring
- Demonstration of activities related to measurements
- Uncertainties in realisation of national resistance standards
- Description of the quantum Hall system for the realisation of resistance unit
Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary. Maximum number of participants is 10.
Participation will be confirmed by Wednesday, 4 May 2022.
Accommodation and COVID information
Participants are kindly asked to arrange travel and accommodation themselves.
Information about accommodation and local transportation is available here >>.
Participants are recommended to consult the COVID situation and regulations for travel to the event and back home and arrange suitable bookings.
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.