The training aims to improve the knowledge of the laboratory staff in EURAMET and COOMET NMI/DIs on measurement uncertainty and evaluation of interlaboratory comparisons in small static volume measurement.
This is the first joint EURAMET-COOMET Training course, following the memorandum of understanding between the two RMOs.
The specific focus will be on calibration and intercomparisons of measurement of micropipettes, with the comparison COOMET.M.FF-S7.
Who should attend
Less experienced experts in volume metrology from EURAMET and COOMET NMI/DIs.
Participants are expected to have basic knowledge of volume measurements, intercomparison protocols and statistics related to uncertainty determination.
Lecturers at the workshop
- Elsa Batista (IPQ, Portugal)
- Irma Rurua (GEOSTM, Georgia)
- Zoe Metaxiotou (EIM, Greece)
EURAMET and COOMET NMIs and DIs; further participants according to places available and on invitation.
- Calibration of micropipettes (lecture)
- Intercomparisons of measurements of micropipettes (lecture)
- Determination of measurement uncertainty (lecture)
- Determination of measurement uncertainty (exercises)
Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary.
Please register here >> by Friday, 8 October 2021.
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.