The metrological comparisons organised under the aegis of EUROMET or BIPM lay down a basic framework for the mutual recognition of metrological equivalence. An objective analysis of the results of these comparison must be based on a common accepted procedure of presenting the uncertainty budget.
At the EUROMET Meeting of Dublin 10-12 March 1997 it was proposed to have a workshop in this respect. So, we propose a workshop. to be held in Paris, in March 1998. This workshop is intended to provide a forum for informal discussion related to the expression of the uncertainties in temperature calibration. Through the exchange of opinions between participants we expect to find practical and common ways of solving difficulties encountered in applying the recommended rules (Guide for uncertainties measurements):
- Budget of uncertainties related to ITS-90 temperature fixed Points
- Budget of uncertainties related to calibration against ITS-90 temperature fixed Points
- Effect of correlation (quotation and use)
- Propagation at intermediate temperatures of uncertainties of calibration
- Budget of uncertainties associated to an interlaboratory comparison