The main purposes of the project:
- to collaborate in promoting the co-ordination of metrological activities and services with the purpose of technical development and achieving higher efficiency in provision of services,
- to collaborate in prioritisation of high technical level metrology developments according to national needs and in sharing technical competence,
by carrying out following activities in the frame of co-operation:
- training of specialists;
- conducting and exchange of information about comparison measurements (measurement fields, piloting and participation);
- exchange of experts;
- joint application for funds in metrology development;
- information distribution of services and developments.
Final Report 2022-03-11
The main purposes of the project were to collaborate in promoting the co-ordination of metrological activities and services with the purpose of technical development and achieving higher efficiency in provision of services and to prioritise high technical level metrology developments according to national needs and in sharing technical competence.
One of the founders of the project - Vilnius Metrology Centre – is no longer a DI and can no longer participate in activities. Secondly and most importantly European Metrology Network “Smart Specialisation in Northern Europe“ has been approved and supports cooperation of NMIs in the region in even wider scope. Both 1460 remaining partners Metrosert and LATMB are part of this EMN.
Project activities in 2020 - 2021:
- 2020 Cooperation in preparing JNP “Support for a European Metrology Network Promoting Smart Specialisation in the Nordic-Baltic Region”
- 2021 Cooperation in preparing SCP “Metrology services planning in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania cooperation focused on the stakeholders needs”
To conclude, remaining partners of project 1460 wish to continue cooperation activities in frames of EMN “Smart Specialisation in Northern Europe“ and wish to end the project.
The project partnership is opened. Activities are carried out according to annual plans. Piloting of comparisons is selected from the members, but not only.