As a support for the CMCs claimed by DMDM in the technical fields DC voltage, current and resistance, AC/DC transfer, AC voltage and current, power&energy and phase, a peer visit was carried out in the laboratories of the DMDM on 17 October 2007. The peer reviewers were Dr. Hans Bachmair from PTB and Dr. Beat Jeckelmann from METAS.
The following aspects were assessed:
- Qualifications and technical capabilities of staff ordinarily performing the services, and
- Control and monitoring of environmental conditions.
- Calibration and measurement methods, uncertainty estimations and method validation.
- Suitability of equipment and equipment maintenance programs.
- Measurement traceability.
- Methods used for assuring the quality of measurements and calibrations.
- Content and format of calibration / measurement reports.
- Technical records that demonstrate that the claimed uncertainties have been ordinarily
The review outcomes are documented in a report.