The evaluation committee, considering:
- The application from the laboratory
- The accredited calibration schedules
- Information gained during the visit
evaluated the applicant and recommended to the Danish Agency for the Development of Trade and Industry on the following issue:
- Nomination of national laboratory within HF-electricity
- Upgrading the status of the National Reference Laboratory for AC-electricity to Primary status.
The specific criteria for the evaluation were the following:
- Technical competence (Establishment of the units according to their definition at a scientific level, Dissemination of traceable measurements, participation in (inter)national work, general communication, maintenance of competence)
- Choice of standards and uncertainties
Further, the applicant was found to operate in compliance with EUROMET Guidance Document no. 1 with the option that all calibrations were performed under a DANAK accreditation. It adheres to the practices of DANIAmet as they have been presented to QS-FORUM.
The present complies with the guidelines for peer-review of the Document no 1.
The report of the evaluation committee is available in confidence from the coordinator.