The main purposes of the project:
- to collaborate in promoting the co-ordination of metrological activities and services with the purpose of technical development and achieving higher efficiency in provision of services,
- to collaborate in prioritization of high technical level metrology developments according to national needs and in sharing technical competence,
by carrying out following activities in the frame of co-operation:
- training of specialists;
- conducting and exchange of information about comparison measurements (measurement fields, piloting and participation);
- exchange of experts;
- joint application for funds in metrology development;
- information distribution of services and developments.
The project partnership is opened. Activities are carried out according to annual plans. Piloting of comparisons is selected from the Members, but not only.