Comparison of spectral regular transmittance of a set of 5 filters for spectral range 380 nm - 1000 nm: Spectral regular transmittance for nominal values at 546 nm: 0.92, 0.50, 0.10, 0.01 and 0.001.
Progress Report 2021-02-20
- February 2020
All filters are back at pilot
- August 2020
Measurements completed at pilot
- November 2020
All measurement reports are collected by pilot
- January 2021
Pilot is preparing Pre-Draft A process 1 (expected for February 2021)
Progress Report 2020-02-04
Protocol have been agreed by participants.
- Measurements are completed
- Pilot is collecting measurement reports
- Pre-Draft A expected for May 2020
Progress Report 2019-01-31
- Protocol have been agreed by participants
- First measurement at pilot lab complete.
- Filters have been sent for the first measurement at participants