The International Conference on Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools in Metrology and Testing (AMCTM 2011) will be arranged in Göteborg, Sweden, Chalmers University of Technology, 20-22 June, 2011. This is an event of IMEKO TC21 "Mathematical Tools for Measurements" supported and organised by SP Sveriges Tekniska Forskningsinstitut Chalmers University of Technology and supported by EURAMET Focus Group "Software & Mathematical Tools for Metrology". Immediately following the AMCTM 2011, the 6th workshop on Analysis of Dynamic Measurements is arranged and jointly organized by SP, NPL and PTB. The conference general aims are:
- To present and promote reliable and effective mathematical and computational tools in metrology.
- To understand better the modelling, statistical and computational requirements in metrology;
- To provide a forum for metrologists, mathematicians and software engineers that will encourage a more effective synthesis of skills, capabilities and resources.
- To promote collaboration in the context of EU and International Programmes.
- To support young researchers in metrology and related fields, also through training.
- To address industrial requirements.
- To cover both fields of calibration and testing
Conference Chairpersons: Leslie Pendrill (Chairman EURAMET, SP, SE), Franco Pavese (Chairman IMEKO TC21, Torino, Italy), Alistair B. Forbes (Scientific Secretary IMEKO TC21, NPL, UK), Markus Bär (Convenor EURAMET Focus Group "Software and Mathematical Tools for Metrology").