Please type a search term (at least two characters)
15 July 2020, 09:00 – 13:00 CEST
The project ‘Metrology for the factory of the future’ (17IND12, Met4FoF) is aiming to develop a calibration framework for dynamic sensors and a mathematical framework for sensor network metrology. The mathematical framework contains a comprehensive toolset of methods required in sensor network metrology.
At the workshop the project consortium will present the preliminary results and a preview of what to expect from the project in the remaining months.
Topics to be covered:
- Dynamic calibration of digital output sensors - concepts and implementation
- Provision of Measurement Traceability to ATE Testing and Calibration Systems for MEMS Temperature Sensors
- Bayesian approaches to account for sensor network effects and for sensor fusion
- Uncertainty-aware data analysis in sensor networks
- Radial forging: example of an industrial sensor network for process control
Who should participate?
- Scientists with a background in machine learning
- Industries with an interest in industry 4.0 / factory of the future.
This EMPIR project is co-funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the EMPIR Participating States.
Want to hear more about EURAMET?
Sign up for EURAMET newsletters and other information
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
The next Annual Meeting of the TC-TF will be on 13 - 14 March 2008 in Prague. more