Please type a search term (at least two characters)
TÜBİTAK UME, Gebze, Turkey, 4 – 6 March 2019
EMPIR Project ‘Development of RF and microwave metrology capability’ (15RPT01, RFmicrowave) aims to increase the microwave measurement capabilities and expertise of emerging EURAMET countries, providing a foundation for effective cooperation on emerging technical challenges in this rapidly evolving field.
Radio frequency (RF) and microwave technology has undergone revolutionary changes over the last 40 years, with smart phones, GPS and wireless networks playing a key role in our everyday lives.
The project consortium will run a Training course and workshop on RF power, S-parameters and EMC measurements in Turkey on 4 – 6 March 2019.
- General requirements for RF and microwave laboratory
- RF and microwave power measurement
- RF and microwave S-parameter measurement
- RF and microwave calibration factor measurement
- Evaluation of measurement uncertainty
- Example of measurement uncertainty
- ISO 17025 accreditation requirements
- Rigorous analysis of microwave source complex reflection coefficient
- Traceability chain for RFMW measurements
- RFMW workshops on power and S-parameter
- General information about International EMC test standards
- General requirements for commercial EMC test laboratory
- General information about commercial EMC tests
- Conducted immunity test by using CDN on actual EUT (Calibration, verification and test)
- Conducted emission test by using LISN on actual EUT (Verification and test)
Please email email@example.com
Deadline for registration 1 February 2019
This EMPIR project is co-funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the EMPIR Participating States.
Want to hear more about EURAMET?
Sign up for EURAMET newsletters and other information
(You can select which information you would like to receive)
EMPIR projects improve flow measurements for liquefied natural gas & other refrigerated hydrocarbon fluids to support the EU’s energy transition more
The European Metrology Network for Energy Gases welcomes its newest member, Justervesenet, the Norwegian Metrology Institute more
New methods are developed for electrical characterisation of graphene more
New EMPIR project launches stakeholder survey to help assess industry needs more
Developing reference materials and standards to fight against the spread of the coronavirus more