Please type a search term (at least two characters)
To be held at Air Liquide R&D Centre, Paris, 7 to 8 November 2018
EMPIR project Metrology for sustainable hydrogen energy applications (15NRM03 Hydrogen) has developed improved hydrogen quality specifications for fuel cell vehicles together with analytical techniques to enable traceable measurements of hydrogen impurities.
Overview of workshop:
This international workshop will showcase the most significant and promising developments and results in hydrogen fuel quality and storage by the metal hydrides technique in real use conditions.
The workshop will feature a range of industry and metrology research speakers and will highlight the results of the collaborative European metrology project Hydrogen, including:
- addressing the needs for hydrogen purity standardisation and analytical methods for hydrogen fuel quality
- developing and validating traceable methods for measuring the hydrogen mass absorbed in metal hydride storage tanks
- the hydrogen vehicle market, the challenges of hydrogen production, the impurity risk assessment for the marketed and future generation of fuel cells
- the standardisation role and importance of sampling,
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at industries and R&D communities at the cutting-edge of hydrogen technologies including:
- hydrogen production, distribution and storage
- fuel cell manufacturers in the automotive sector
- standardisation developing organisations who are keen to promote the hydrogen energy sector
Deadline for registration is Friday, 5 October 2018
This EMPIR project is co-funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the EMPIR Participating States.
Calibrator based on technology developed in this project has been sold to a major European calibration service provider more
7 – 9 September 2021, Lyon France and also online more
Publication from EMPIR nanometrology project wins award in the field of precision measurement more
Applications invited for award enabling two metrological institutions to work together more
EMPIR project flyer and video will help the understanding of the importance of metrology for the accuracy and traceability of medical device flow meas... more