Please type a search term (at least two characters)
EURAMET TC for Length (TC-L) invites academia and industry to attend workshop on collaborative research projects
The EURAMET Technical Committee for Length (TC-L) primarily concentrates on metrological issues of dimensional and related measurements. The TC-L will organise an open workshop on Wednesday 19 October 2016 to present the main findings from EMRP projects related to these issues.
The workshop at VSL, Delft (The Netherlands) is open to experts from outside the NMI’s with an interest in dimensional and related metrology and provides an open information and discussion platform. It will also be a forum to discuss options for research topics and collaborations regarding the 2017 EMPIR Calls.
The deadline for registration is Friday 14 October 2016.
There is no fee for the workshop, but registration is necessary.
Further information and registration >>
For more information of some of the projects to be presented click on the links below;
- Metrology for long distance surveying (SIB60)
- Large volume metrology in industry (IND53)
- Metrology for movement and positioning in six degrees of freedom (IND58)
- Multi-sensor metrology for microparts in innovative industrial products (IND59)
- Crystalline surfaces, self assembled structures, and nano-origami as length standard in (nano)metrology (SIB61)
- Angle metrology (SIB58)
- Traceability for computationally-intensive metrology (NEW06)
The deadline for submission of joint research project proposals is 23:59 CEST on 03 October 2022. more
23 June 2022, 09:30 – 16:30 CEST, METAS (the National Metrology Institute of Switzerland) more
Abstract deadline extended to 30 June 2022 for Metrology for Climate Action Workshop more
Procedures allowing medical implant manufacturers to demonstrate compliance with MRI safety regulations more
Liquid energy gases provide cleaner alternatives to traditional fuels - now Europe has a new calibration facility for these energy sources more