Please type a search term (at least two characters)
EURAMET TC for Length (TC-L) invites academia and industry to attend workshop on collaborative research projects
The EURAMET Technical Committee for Length (TC-L) primarily concentrates on metrological issues of dimensional and related measurements. The TC-L will organise an open workshop on Wednesday 19 October 2016 to present the main findings from EMRP projects related to these issues.
The workshop at VSL, Delft (The Netherlands) is open to experts from outside the NMI’s with an interest in dimensional and related metrology and provides an open information and discussion platform. It will also be a forum to discuss options for research topics and collaborations regarding the 2017 EMPIR Calls.
The deadline for registration is Friday 14 October 2016.
There is no fee for the workshop, but registration is necessary.
Further information and registration >>
For more information of some of the projects to be presented click on the links below;
- Metrology for long distance surveying (SIB60)
- Large volume metrology in industry (IND53)
- Metrology for movement and positioning in six degrees of freedom (IND58)
- Multi-sensor metrology for microparts in innovative industrial products (IND59)
- Crystalline surfaces, self assembled structures, and nano-origami as length standard in (nano)metrology (SIB61)
- Angle metrology (SIB58)
- Traceability for computationally-intensive metrology (NEW06)
EMPIR project develops optomechanical sensor for nanoscale and quantum thermometry more
German Delegate started 3-year term at the General Assembly 2021 more
EMPIR project contributes to the world’s first international standard in small magnetic measurements and produces guides and software to ensure compli... more
EMPIR project brings measurement traceability to additively manufactured medical implants that have the potential to revolutionise medicine more
Registration is open for the EURAMET Online Workshop: 2021 Call for Small Collaborative Projects (SCPs) more