Please type a search term (at least two characters)
Invitation to attend TC-Length EMRP/EMPIR open workshop
EURAMET TC for Length (TC-L) invites academia and industry to attend workshop on collaborative research projects
The EURAMET Technical Committee for Length (TC-L) primarily concentrates on metrological issues of dimensional and related measurements. The TC-L will organise an open workshop on Wednesday 19 October 2016 to present the main findings from EMRP projects related to these issues.
The workshop at VSL, Delft (The Netherlands) is open to experts from outside the NMI’s with an interest in dimensional and related metrology and provides an open information and discussion platform. It will also be a forum to discuss options for research topics and collaborations regarding the 2017 EMPIR Calls.
The deadline for registration is Friday 14 October 2016.
There is no fee for the workshop, but registration is necessary.
Further information and registration >>
For more information of some of the projects to be presented click on the links below;
- Metrology for long distance surveying (SIB60)
- Large volume metrology in industry (IND53)
- Metrology for movement and positioning in six degrees of freedom (IND58)
- Multi-sensor metrology for microparts in innovative industrial products (IND59)
- Crystalline surfaces, self assembled structures, and nano-origami as length standard in (nano)metrology (SIB61)
- Angle metrology (SIB58)
- Traceability for computationally-intensive metrology (NEW06)
Establishing SI linked quantum traceability by exploiting the potential of graphene more
Improving large-scale dimensional measurements for manufacturing more
New Memorandum of Understanding will build a basis for further cooperation to improve energy innovations more
The project has presented its papers at a number of conferences and produced both masters and PhD theses more
Congratulations to Stefano Lodetti, new EMN Smart Grids chair! more