Please type a search term (at least two characters)
24 – 26 September 2019 Paris, France
The 19th International Metrology Congress is a unique crossroads between R&D and industrial applications. It covers a majority of fields including mechanics, health and biology, agro-food industry, environment, energy, pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
The congress deals with R&D and best practices for measurement and metrology in industry through:
- a diversified conference programme and round tables sessions
- an exhibition showcasing innovations and solutions
- industrial site visits and demonstrations
- professional networking opportunities during social events
The programme is now available.
As a delegate you can:
- improve your measurement, analysis and testing processes and control your risks
- explore the evolution of techniques, advances in R&D and industrial applications
- meet industrial counterparts and measurement professionals
Who will attend?
Around 900 participants from 45 different countries, made up of:
- end-users of measurement technology in industry and laboratories
- quality managers and decision makers
- manufacturers of measurement equipment and service providers
- academics and researchers
Register before 30 June 2019 to get the reduced fee.
Play an active part in the measurement of the future!
This congress is organised by CFM (Collège Français de Métrologie), an association of measurement professionals and end-users in Europe, which aims to disseminate measurement and metrology good practice.
CFM's Creative Metrology working group, consisting of experts representing the major players in the fields of metrology, digital technology, industry and laboratories, aims to establish the foundations for a new metrology able to challenge projects associated with the connected factory of the future.
The CFM working group has launched an international survey to review the current state of metrology in the context of the connected factory.
New project development featured by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers more
Pre-Congress Symposium at the EANM Annual Congress on 12 October 2019 in Barcelona, Spain more
The award winning EMPIR project e-SI-Amp came to a close in 2019 more
New microscopic techniques on the mechanical performance of cutting tools at their extreme operating conditions have been developed for the first time more
ESA members will decide on funding for satellite mission designed to monitor Earth’s climate explicitly tied to SI – a ‘metrology laboratory in space’ more