Please type a search term (at least two characters)
Details of all these new projects are now available on the EURAMET website
EURAMET is delighted to announce that 38 new EMPIR projects from the 2018 call have started work on their complex and exciting collaborative research.
They will foster international collaboration, drive research excellence, address society’s grand challenges, including health, and contribute to Europe’s economic turnover.
Details of all these 38 projects are available on the EURAMET website.
The projects fall into the following areas:
- Health: address the provision of accurate measurements to support healthcare in Europe
- SI broader scope: ensure that the SI units meet future measurement needs of industry and society
- Normative: provide accurate and reliable measurements to help ensure that standards are fit for purpose
- Research Potential: aim at supporting the participating organisations to further develop basic levels of metrological research expertise in particular measurement areas
- Support for Impact: designed to increase the impact from completed i-MERA Plus, EMRP and EMPIR projects.
- Joint Network Projects: deliver actions associated with the European Metrology Networks
EMPIR projects are co-funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the EMPIR Participating States.
Want to hear more about EURAMET?
Registration is now open! Online workshop: Research Potential related to the Green Deal (2021), 8 December 2020, 10.00am - 12am CET more
The misdiagnosis of cardiovascular disease can lead to missed or unnecessary treatments and patient distress. New metrology through EMPIR projects aim... more
Research from two projects collaborating benefits the Industrial Internet of Things more
Bacteria don’t just exist as single cells but can congregate and form communities - this has implications for their antibiotic resistance more
Communication and validation of smart data in IoT-networks more