Please type a search term (at least two characters)
Details of all these new projects are now available on the EURAMET website
EURAMET is delighted to announce that 38 new EMPIR projects from the 2018 call have started work on their complex and exciting collaborative research.
They will foster international collaboration, drive research excellence, address society’s grand challenges, including health, and contribute to Europe’s economic turnover.
Details of all these 38 projects are available on the EURAMET website.
The projects fall into the following areas:
- Health: address the provision of accurate measurements to support healthcare in Europe
- SI broader scope: ensure that the SI units meet future measurement needs of industry and society
- Normative: provide accurate and reliable measurements to help ensure that standards are fit for purpose
- Research Potential: aim at supporting the participating organisations to further develop basic levels of metrological research expertise in particular measurement areas
- Support for Impact: designed to increase the impact from completed i-MERA Plus, EMRP and EMPIR projects.
- Joint Network Projects: deliver actions associated with the European Metrology Networks
EMPIR projects are co-funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the EMPIR Participating States.
Want to hear more about EURAMET?
EMPIR project develops optomechanical sensor for nanoscale and quantum thermometry more
German Delegate started 3-year term at the General Assembly 2021 more
EMPIR project contributes to the world’s first international standard in small magnetic measurements and produces guides and software to ensure compli... more
EMPIR project brings measurement traceability to additively manufactured medical implants that have the potential to revolutionise medicine more
Registration is open for the EURAMET Online Workshop: 2021 Call for Small Collaborative Projects (SCPs) more