Please type a search term (at least two characters)
Details of all these new projects are now available on the EURAMET website
EURAMET is delighted to announce that 37 new EMPIR projects from the 2019 call have started working on their complex and exciting collaborative research.
They will foster international collaboration, drive research excellence, address society’s grand challenges, and contribute to Europe’s economic turnover.
Details of all 37 projects are available on the EURAMET website.
The projects fall into the following areas:
- Energy: aims to develop the measurement infrastructure to support Europe’s sustainable energy goals
- Environment: aims to improve environmental data quality for policy making, underpinning climate research activities and stimulating technological innovation
- Normative: provides accurate and reliable measurements to help ensure that standards are fit for purpose
- Research Potential: aims at supporting the participating organisations to further develop basic levels of metrological research expertise in particular measurement areas
- Support for Networks: deliver actions associated with the European Metrology Networks
- Support for Impact: designed to increase the impact from completed i-MERA Plus, EMRP and EMPIR projects.
EMPIR projects are co-funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the EMPIR Participating States.
Want to hear more about EURAMET?
Sign up for EURAMET newsletters and other information
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Two EURAMET funded projects help redefine the kelvin, reach the world’s lowest temperature measurement uncertainties and demonstrate a new way to meas... more
An award winning EMPIR project in the field of small current measurements is making impact in many diverse areas more
Project consortium organises session on atmospheric gases and particles more
EMPIR project consortium work together to transfer expertise to enable the establishment of a new centre of excellence more
Participant discussions provide valuable input for the working group, helping it to better support EURAMET with the digital transformation of European... more