Please type a search term (at least two characters)
EURAMET e.V. announces the launch of the EMRP Call for Researcher Grants, jointly funded by EURAMET and the European Union.
Applications are invited for:
- Stage 3 of the Call on behalf of the JRP-Consortia for Researcher Excellence Grants(REG) and Researcher Mobility Grants (RMG)
- Open Call for Early-Stage Researcher Mobility Grants (ESRMG)
EMRP Researcher Grant opportunities are linked to Joint Research Projects (JRPs) funded under:
- EMRP Call 2010 - Industry & Environment
- EMRP Call 2011 - Health, SI Broader Scope & New Technologies
- EMRP Call 2012 - Metrology for Industry, SI Broader Scope & Open Excellence
Applications are subject to eligibility criteria and must be received via www.emrponline.eu.
The Stage 3 of the Call opens on 28 March 2013. Closing date is: 7 May 2013, 23:59 CET.
Cut-off dates for the Call for Early-Stage Researcher Mobility Grants are: 7 May 2013 and
15 October 2013. After the second cut-off date this call remains open until 2017.
Information and details on the modalities are available on www.emrponline.eu/adverts.
The deadline for submission of joint research project proposals is 23:59 CEST on 03 October 2022. more
23 June 2022, 09:30 – 16:30 CEST, METAS (the National Metrology Institute of Switzerland) more
Abstract deadline extended to 30 June 2022 for Metrology for Climate Action Workshop more
Procedures allowing medical implant manufacturers to demonstrate compliance with MRI safety regulations more
Liquid energy gases provide cleaner alternatives to traditional fuels - now Europe has a new calibration facility for these energy sources more