Please type a search term (at least two characters)
EURAMET e.V. announces the launch of the EMRP Call for Researcher Grants, jointly funded by EURAMET and the European Union.
Applications are invited for:
- Stage 3 of the Call on behalf of the JRP-Consortia for Researcher Excellence Grants(REG) and Researcher Mobility Grants (RMG)
- Open Call for Early-Stage Researcher Mobility Grants (ESRMG)
EMRP Researcher Grant opportunities are linked to Joint Research Projects (JRPs) funded under:
- EMRP Call 2010 - Industry & Environment
- EMRP Call 2011 - Health, SI Broader Scope & New Technologies
- EMRP Call 2012 - Metrology for Industry, SI Broader Scope & Open Excellence
Applications are subject to eligibility criteria and must be received via www.emrponline.eu.
The Stage 3 of the Call opens on 28 March 2013. Closing date is: 7 May 2013, 23:59 CET.
Cut-off dates for the Call for Early-Stage Researcher Mobility Grants are: 7 May 2013 and
15 October 2013. After the second cut-off date this call remains open until 2017.
Information and details on the modalities are available on www.emrponline.eu/adverts.