Please type a search term (at least two characters)
“Humidity training course” LMK Slovenia, Ljubljana
From 28th to 30th of September 2011, a basic training in the field of humidity measurement was held in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The training was organized by the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Laboratory of Metrology and Quality (LMK) in cooperation with Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), Germany. It was realised within a project of the Focus Group on Facilitating National Metrology Infrastructure Development.
The participants of the training were metrologists from the institutes in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo ( UNSCR 1244/1999), FYR Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia. The lectures were held by Prof Dr. Domen Hudoklin and Prof Dr Jovan Bojkovski (LMK).
Realised activities related to the mentioned training were:
- Humidity in gases – terms and definitions
- Humidity in gases – calculations with exercises
- Humidity generation principles
- Practical considerations in hygrometry
- Traceability in hygrometry
- Calibration by comparison of relative humidity sensor
- Calibration by comparison of relative humidity sensor - taking humidity measurements
- Uncertainty calculation in relative humidity calibration
- Hygrometry and Thermometry
EMPIR MetroHyVe project highlights potential issue with hygrometers commonly used in hydrogen refuelling stations more
Award recognises excellence and innovation in the global anaerobic digestion and biogas sector more
Registration is now open! Online workshop: Research Potential related to the Green Deal (2021), 8 December 2020, 10.00am - 12am CET more
The misdiagnosis of cardiovascular disease can lead to missed or unnecessary treatments and patient distress. New metrology through EMPIR projects aim... more
Research from two projects collaborating benefits the Industrial Internet of Things more