The gateway to Europe's
integrated metrology community.

News

Register now - 2023 International Metrology Congress

The 4-day event will include input from a number of EMPIR joint research projects

 

The 2023 International Metrology Congress will be held in Lyon, France from 7 to 10 March 2023.

The Congress, which is being held in partnership with Global Industrie, France’s largest industrial tradeshow, is expected to draw over 850 attendees from 45 countries.

70% of these are expected to be end-users from all across industry, while the remaining 30% will be made up of representatives from metrology organisations, academics, and researchers.


In addition to a Metrology Village with opportunities to connect with these stakeholders, the Congress will include:


•    200 oral and poster presentations, including contributions from a number of EMPIR joint research projects
•    6 round table discussions on Hydrogen, Circular Economy, Industry 4.0, Digital Transformation, Evolution of the Profession and Health
•    1 Plenary Session “Limitless Metrology at your fingertips” on 3 key applications – Industry 4.0, Environment and Health
•    1 Climate Workshop by EMPIR project Metrology for climate relevant volatile organic compounds (MetClimVOC)
•    10 Pitch Experts presentations

 

See the full programme >>
Register at the CIM2023 website >>

 


Want to hear more about EURAMET?

Sign up for EURAMET newsletters and other information

Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter

Information

Date
2022-12-10
Tags
  • TC-AUV,
  • TC-EM,
  • TC-F,
  • TC-IM,
  • TC-IR,
  • TC-L,
  • TC-M,
  • TC-MC,
  • TC-PR,
  • TC-T,
  • EMPIR,
World Metrology Day spotlight: Radiation protection makes a difference in sustainability
2024-05-18

Sometimes it depends on the perspective. That's why people don't automatically think of radiation protection when it comes to sustainability – but per... more

World Metrology Day 2024
2024-05-17

World Metrology Day 2024 is the first officially recognised as a UNESCO International Day more

A robotic arm inside an advanced manufacturing setting

World Metrology Day spotlight: the European Metrology Network for Advanced Manufacturing
2024-05-16

Working to address the metrology needs for sustainability in manufacturing across Europe more

Speakers at the UNESCO launch event of the 2024 World Metrology Day - image: Courtesy of BIPM

UNESCO held successful launch event for World Metrology Day 2024
2024-05-15

World Metrology Day 2024 focuses on the importance of accurate measurement systems for sustainable solutions more

A blue nebula with bright stars

EMPIR project helps to narrow the search in the hunt for ‘dark matter’
2024-05-14

Around 85% of the universe’s matter is ‘invisible’ and can only be detected by its gravitational effect more