24 – 26 September 2019 Paris, France
The 19th International Metrology Congress is a unique crossroads between R&D and industrial applications for all actors and all fields including mechanics, health and biology, agro-food industry, environment, energy, pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
The congress deals with the R&D and best practices for Measurement and Metrology in industry through:
- a diversified conference programme and round tables sessions
- an exhibition showcasing innovations and solutions
- industrial site visits and demonstrations
- professional networking opportunities during social events
As a delegate you will:
- improve your measurement, analysis and testing processes and control your risks
- explore the evolution of techniques, advances in R&D and industrial applications
- meet industrial counterparts and measurement professionals
Who will attend?
Around 1000 Participants from 50 different countries, made up of:
- end-users of measurement technology in industry and laboratories
- quality managers and decision makers
- manufacturers of measurement equipment and service providers
- academics and researchers
Take part and submit a paper
Call for papers deadline 15 January 2019.
Play an active part in the measurement of the future!
This congress is organised by CFM (Collège Français de Métrologie), an association of measurement professionals and end-users in Europe, which aims to disseminate measurement and metrology good practice.
CFM’s Creative Metrology working group, consisting of experts representing the major players in the fields of metrology, digital technology, industry and laboratories, aims to establish the foundations for a new metrology able to challenge projects associated with the connected factory of the future.
The CFM working group has launched an international survey to review the current state of metrology in the context of the connected factory.
Key research needs identified at workshop more
The evaluation process of the Stage 2 Call for 2018 has been finalised more