EURAMET Newsletter Issue 13 is now available. Take a look and ...
- Access our new impact report about fundamental measurement research on the International System of Units and Open Excellence;
- Learn how measurement research contributes to climate change monitoring,
- including case studies on 'Confidence in Climate Data' and 'New Artic Meteo In-Situ Calibration';
- Find out how WELMEC and EURAMET intensify their collaboration;
- Learn what the European Laboratories Association and EURAMET do to promote measurement and
- Get to know new EURAMET officials including new Programme Manager Dagmar Auerbach.
And don't miss our new and revised calibration guidelines.
PDF version for download
Friday, 2 November 2018, 10:00 – 11:00 CET more
EMRP project makes measurement using new transportable clock more
World Standards Day, 14 October 2018 more
Jianrong Li from Dutch National Metrology Institute VSL gives winning presentation on biogas and biomethane more
Friday, 26 October 2018, 14:00 – 15:00 CEST more