EURAMET Newsletter Issue 13 is now available. Take a look and ...
- Access our new impact report about fundamental measurement research on the International System of Units and Open Excellence;
- Learn how measurement research contributes to climate change monitoring,
- including case studies on 'Confidence in Climate Data' and 'New Artic Meteo In-Situ Calibration';
- Find out how WELMEC and EURAMET intensify their collaboration;
- Learn what the European Laboratories Association and EURAMET do to promote measurement and
- Get to know new EURAMET officials including new Programme Manager Dagmar Auerbach.
And don't miss our new and revised calibration guidelines.
PDF version for download
Road surface photometric characteristics: measurement systems and results workshop more
Project consortium is part of the once in a lifetime endeavour to fundamentally change the principles and practice of thermometry more
International GAS Analysis Conference recognises the high quality of EURAMET project research more