Registration is now open for the EURAMET Training and Workshop on EMPIR Research Potential Call on 6/7 December 2017 at SMD, Brussels, Belgium.
Objective is to train technical personnel interested in submitting PRTs and subsequent JRP proposals for the 2018 EMPIR Research Potential on features of the call, in order to ensure that proposals submitted conform fully to the call scope and EURAMET’s expectations for strategic PRTs. The overall aim is to increase the quality of proposals and resulting projects.
The ideas to be addressed by PRTs will be identified during the 2017 BOD-WGCB meeting (25/26 October in Vilnius). Other ideas are welcome as well.
- Research Potential Call: Explanation of concepts, scope and expectations of EURAMET
- Explanation of evaluation of proposals and projects
- Presentations by coordinator of a RPT project: forming the idea, drafting the PRTs and JRP proposals and implementation with lessons learned
- Step by step drafting of a RPT PRT with demonstration of successful PRTs by example
- Writing a RPT Project Proposal with examples of successful JRP proposals (achieving the logical progression from objectives to work packages, tasks and deliverables to outcome and impact)
- PRT Drafting Workshop
- Practical exercises – Group/individual drafting PRTs
- Presentation of the outcome, discussion
- Round table discussion
Registration is necessary by Friday, 17 November 2017. However, the registration may be closed earlier if all available places are filled.
More information is available at EURAMET Training and Workshop on EMPIR Research Potential Call.
'Knowledge through Measurement' in Belfast, UK more
Guidelines aimed at improving harmonisation for measurement instrument calibrations. more
EURAMET announces the launch of the 2018 call for the following topic areas within the European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research (EMPIR... more
The evaluation process of the Stage 2 Call for 2017 has been finalised more
IPQ, Caparica, 20-23 February 2018 more