The objective of this training is to prepare quality managers and persons involved in reviewing NMI/DI quality management systems in order for them to carry out the review in the scope of CIPM MRA.Participants will be provided with an understanding of the CIPM MRA and related processes, in particular the review of QMS and an understanding of EURAMET specific processes and expectations.This is not a basic training for QMS assessors according to ISO/IEC 17025 or 17034. Participants should have some relevant previous knowledge on these topics.Programme highlights
- Introduction to CIPM-MRA
- EURAMET as an RMO and CIPM-MRA related activities
- EURAMET TC-Q structure, operation and internal communication
- EURAMET TC-Q Review process.
- Peer Review vs Accreditation
- Specifics of peer reviews (physical metrology, metrology in chemistry)
- Good practice in reporting and presentations
- Lessons learned/Round table discussion
- Peer visits as a part of QMS review
- EURAMET expectations (minimum requirements, including requirements for peer review assessors)
- Case studies (examples) - On site peer review – problems, lessons learned, impact, resulting changes, …
- Practical exercises
- (working in groups, 4x5 participants)'
- Presentation of the outcome, discussion
Registration deadline is 8 September 2017.
Participation will be confirmed by 15 September.
More information is available on the EURAMET website.
Watch this series of video interviews with Joachim Ullrich more
Measurement community prepares for constant evolution of the International System of Units more
Help EURAMET to select collaborative science projects for future funding more