Please type a search term (at least two characters)
Registration is now open for the annual meeting of EURAMET's BoD Working Group for Capacity Building on 25 and 26 October 2017 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Main topics are:
- reporting on capacity building (CB) activities in 2016/2017;
- analysis and improvement of the CB instruments (HI-CB, RMG, RPT);
- EURAMET coordination study;
- BOD-WGCB and EURAMET related information;
- PRTs for EMPIR RPT call 2018;
- access to EU structural funds;
- other activities based on the group's Terms of Reference.
Foreseen participants: Contact persons and invitees.
For questions please contact:
EURAMET BOD-WGCB Convenor Ahmet Ömer Altan
EURAMET Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić
For further information and registration, please go to the event page 'BoD Working Group for Capacity Building: Annual Meeting 2017'.
EURAMET announces the launch of the Stage 2 EMPIR Call 2017 more
Delivering confidence in construction and the built environment more
Statistical methods for conformity assessment when dealing with computationally expensive systems: application to a fire engineering case study more
New process to prove correctness of calculations with complex, numerical algorithms implemented in measurement software developed by EMRP project NEW0... more