Registration is now open for the annual meeting of EURAMET's BoD Working Group for Capacity Building on 25 and 26 October 2017 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Main topics are:
- reporting on capacity building (CB) activities in 2016/2017;
- analysis and improvement of the CB instruments (HI-CB, RMG, RPT);
- EURAMET coordination study;
- BOD-WGCB and EURAMET related information;
- PRTs for EMPIR RPT call 2018;
- access to EU structural funds;
- other activities based on the group's Terms of Reference.
Foreseen participants: Contact persons and invitees.
For questions please contact:
EURAMET BOD-WGCB Convenor Ahmet Ömer Altan
EURAMET Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić
For further information and registration, please go to the event page 'BoD Working Group for Capacity Building: Annual Meeting 2017'.
EMPIR project develops new traceable calibration service to provide underwater acoustic data more
EMRP project’s good practice guides adopted by German surveyor association, DVW, for pre-standard series "DVW Merkblatt" more
EMRP project partners organised a session at the European Geosciences Union (EGU) to disseminate project outputs to the wider user community more