Registration is now open for the annual meeting of EURAMET's BoD Working Group for Capacity Building on 25 and 26 October 2017 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Main topics are:
- reporting on capacity building (CB) activities in 2016/2017;
- analysis and improvement of the CB instruments (HI-CB, RMG, RPT);
- EURAMET coordination study;
- BOD-WGCB and EURAMET related information;
- PRTs for EMPIR RPT call 2018;
- access to EU structural funds;
- other activities based on the group's Terms of Reference.
Foreseen participants: Contact persons and invitees.
For questions please contact:
EURAMET BOD-WGCB Convenor Ahmet Ömer Altan
EURAMET Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić
For further information and registration, please go to the event page 'BoD Working Group for Capacity Building: Annual Meeting 2017'.
Two novel large-range small-angle generators developed in EMRP project will be demonstrated on the EURAMET stand at International Metrology Congress more
EURAMET stand at International Metrology Congress will show two different inspection instruments developed in EMPIR project more
Interview with task group ‘Metrology for Health’ convenor Tobias Schäffter more
Interview with organising committee chairpersons of CIM 2017 more
EURAMET stand at Internal Metrology Congress will demonstrate portable gas reference generators developed in EMRP project more