The EURAMET EMRP/EMPIR workshop on Delivering Impact - Designing impact workpackages in JRPs will take place on 22 June 2016 in Hotel Kalyon, Istanbul, Turkey.
The workshop focuses on designing and delivering impact workpackages. It will cover:
• What impact is and why it is an important aspect of EMRP and EMPIR projects
• Best practice on delivering impact
• A tutorial on designing an impact workpackage
Who should attend
• Both current and future partners in EMRP and EMPIR projects are welcome, particularly coordinators and impact workpackage leaders.
• Presentations from researchers experienced in facilitating the adoption and exploitation of research outputs and professional impact staff from the EURAMET MSU and NMIs/DIs.
• Tutorial where participants will develop the key features for an impact workpackage in a project
Participation is free of charge, but the registration is necessary.
For questions please contact EURAMET's Impact Officer Paula Knee
Logistic information (accommodation and transfer)
Please note that on 23 and 24 June 2016 the Partnering Meeting for 2016 Research Potential call is planned at same location. More information will follow soon.
For information please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić (e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).