This event aims to improve the knowledge and facilitate the exchange of information of EURAMET NMIs/DIs in the field of the automation and digitalisation of measurement processes, in order to support development planning.
During the event an overview of several state-of-the-art related solutions will be presented and discussed, including some on-site visits.
In addition, participants are encouraged to present their own experiences to other attendees.
Who should attend
This event is primarily for colleagues from EURAMET NMIs/DIs that have not yet applied automation and/or digitalisation solutions in their institutes (or are at very beginning of oing so) but intend to in the future.
Programme outline (subject to change)
- Overview of aspects of digitalisation in metrology (Sascha Eichstädt)
- An example of automation of processes in a calibration laboratory (CleverLab) (Christian Rohrig)
- Automation of logistics and workflow – site visit to company Perschmann Calibration
- Basics of digital calibration certificates system (Siegfried Hackel)
- Communication and validation of smart data in IoT-networks (Thomas Wiedenhöfer)
- Participants’ experiences and future considerations
- Roundtable discussion
EURAMET NMIs and DIs; wider participation may be opened according to availability and upon invitation.
Registration/Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary. The maximum number of participants is 20. Please register here >>
The deadline for registration is 27 June 2019, but may be closed earlier if all available places are filled. Participation will be confirmed by 28 June 2019 at the latest.
Participants are kindly asked to arrange travel and accommodation themselves.Information about suitable accommodation and transfer will be available here soon.
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.