The EURAMET training & workshop on NMI strategic management will take place on 5 and 6 December 2016 in Belgrade, Serbia
This is the third event in a series of training and workshops on NMI strategic management.
This year the key topics are:
- Mechanisms of HR sustainability for metrology in small countries and
- Maintenance of a NMI strategy.
Who should attend
Management members of National Metrology Institutes and officials responsible for strategic planning.
- Highlights of strategy development in participating NMIs after the first two trainings
- HR sustainability; lecture and good examples (participants' experiences)
- Maintenance of a NMI strategy: key elements of maintaining and updating strategies and good examples (participants' experiences)
Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary.
Registration deadline: Friday, 18 November 2016
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić