From 29 to 30 October 2019 PTB will be hosting a workshop to collect topics for the EMPIR Call 2020 on its premises in Berlin. The aim of the workshop is to contribute to the discussion and help identify key research topics in the areas of flow and volume measurements. Part of the meeting will be held jointly with members of TC-Length and interested parties. The workshop is meant to consist of brief key notes and discussions on dedicated topics related to flow and volume measurements.
The EMPIR Call 2020 (last one of the current metrology programme) will target the following topics:
- European Metrology Networks
- Research Potential (only for topics based on a former Joint Research Project)
The scopes will be similar to the ones in previous years (see here for details).
Who should attend:
- Stakeholders with metrology needs in the areas of flow or volume measurements of gases or liquids
- Researchers intending to submit potential research topics and/or provide suggestions for new ideas that need investigating related to flow or volume measurements of gases or liquids
- Stakeholders and researchers with metrology needs which include aspects of flow or volume measurements of gases or liquids