The registration is closed.
7 & 9 December 2021, 10:00 – 13:00 CET, Online Workshop
Research Potential projects (RPT) are a good tool for emerging NMIs to develop research capabilities, and many positive impacts for both the EURAMET community and our stakeholders have come about because of these.
In 2022 there will be another RPT Call, this time related to all priorities from the Potential Partnership programme (Green Deal, Digitalisation, Health, Integrated European Metrology, Industry, Normative and Fundamental).
The objective of the workshop is to inform potential PRT (Potential Research Topics) authors about the scope, eligibility, rules and procedures related to the Call.
A good example of an already completed project, Development of scientific and technical capabilities in the field of chemical analysis (16RPT01 ChemMet-Cap), will be presented by the project coordinator Paola Fisicaro.
The workshop will be an opportunity for participants to present and discuss their ideas for PRTs.
The workshop will have two sessions: on 7 & 9 December 2021, 10:00 – 13:00 CET.
7 December 2021, 10:00 – 13:00 CET
- Scope, eligibility, rules, procedures (Fiona Redgrave, Dagmar Auerbach, Tanasko Tasić)
- Good experiences from the past (Paola Fisicaro)
- Presentation of ideas (participants)
9 December, 10:00 – 13:00 CET
- Further discussion of ideas, networking (participants)
Who should attend
Potential PRT authors, future RPT project coordinators and project partners.
More information will be available here in due course.
- Paola Fisicaro (LNE, France), coordinator of the project 16RPT01
- Dagmar Auerbach (Programme Manager)
- Fiona Redgrave (Deputy Programme Manager)
- Tanasko Tasić (Capacity Building Officer)
More to be confirmed.