The partners of the EURAMET project on ‚Research data management and the European Open Science Cloud‘ (Project 1449), in collaboration with the EURAMET Secretariat, are organising a series of tutorials on research data management. This is in order to support the EURAMET TC-EMN-EMPIR community in fulfilling the regulations included in the Grant Agreement, following the FAIR data principles and the common good practices.
The tutorial Introduction to Research Data Management (RDM) will take place on Friday, 22 January 2021, 10:00 – 11:00 CET.
- Part 1: Introduction to Research Data Management (RDM)
- Part 2: Introduction to RDM in metrology (i.e. EMPIR projects)
- Part 3: Introduction to Data Management Plans (DMPs)
- Part 4: Introduction to Metadata
- Part 5: Introduction to RDM in EURAMET projects
Lecturer: Federico Grasso Toro, METAS (Switzerland)
Who can attend: Researchers from the EURAMET community
Contact: for further information, please contact the coordinator of the project Giacomo Lanza (PTB, Germany).