The registration is closed - this training course is fully booked.
The training course aims to improve the knowledge of the less experienced laboratory staff in EURAMET NMIs/DIs in the field of the calibration and testing of measuring devices used in vibration.
The training will include lectures concerning the devices used in vibration metrology and methods of their calibration and testing, practical exercises in laboratories and estimation of measurement uncertainties.
The training will comprise a mixture of 2 days lectures and 3 days of practical sessions.
Who should attend
EURAMET NMI/DI staff dealing with calibration and testing of measuring devices used in vibration, requiring extension of knowledge and experience.
Participants are expected to have basic knowledge in vibration metrology.
- Vibration transducers, vibration calibrators, vibration meters, including human vibration meters (HVM) – various models, technical specifications, application
- Methods of calibration of vibration transducers (ISO 16063-11 and ISO 16063-21)
- Methods of calibration of vibration calibrators (ISO 16063-44)
- Methods of calibration of HVM (ISO 8041-1:2017)
- Calibration of vibration transducers
- Calibration of vibration calibrators
- Calibration and verification of vibration meters
The above programme may be amended according to the participants needs.
The trainers are
Danuta Dobrowolska, GUM, Poland
Joanna Kolasa, GUM, Poland
EURAMET NMIs and DIs; further participants according to availability and upon invitation.
Please note that two training courses will be held in two consecutive weeks:
- Training Course on Vibration (3-7 June 2019);
- Training Course on Acoustics (10-14 June 2019),
which will enable participants to attend both courses if they want to do so. Due to limited space in laboratories, number of participants per session in each training course is limited to 4.
In case there is a higher number of applicants than available places, the training courses might be repeated.
Participants are kindly asked to arrange travel and accommodation themselves. Information about suitable accommodation and transfer can be downloaded here >>
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.