The training course has been postponed. The new date will be announced in due time.
The registration is closed.
Objective of the training
The training aims to improve the knowledge of laboratory staff in EURAMET NMI/DIs on the measurement and maintenance of classical national resistance standards, and give them basic information about the quantum Hall system for the realisation of resistance standards.
Who should attend
Less experienced experts in resistance metrology from EURAMET NMI/DIs.
Participants are expected to have basic knowledge of resistance measurements.
Lecturers at the workshop
EURAMET NMIs and DIs; further participants according to places available and on invitation.
- Practical aspects of realisation of the resistance traceability chain
- Maintenance of national resistance standards
- Influences of laboratory conditions, temperature stabilisation and wiring
- Demonstration of activities related to measurements
- Uncertainties in realisation of national resistance standards
- Demonstration of the quantum Hall system for the realisation of resistance
Participants are kindly asked to arrange travel and accommodation themselves. Information about accommodation and local transportation is available here >>
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.