The objective is to train colleagues, who intend to draft a proposal and later coordinate a EMPIR joint research projects (JRP), on the most important elements of the proposals, in order to ensure that submitted proposals conform to the call scope and address the most important requirements for the evaluation process.
Who should attend
Technical personnel planning to prepare a JRP proposal and coordinate a project within the Stage 2 2018 EMPIR Call.
- JRPs in EMPIR; Explanation of concepts, scopes and EURAMET’ expectations
- Explanation of evaluation of project proposals
- Designing a JRP proposal (achieving the logical progression from objectives to work packages, tasks and deliverables to outcome and impact) with demonstration of successful example(s)
- Strategic approach, smart specialisation, impact, objectives, activities
- Presentations by coordinator of a successful project: forming the idea, drafting the PRTs and JRP proposals and implementation with lessons learned
- JRP proposal Drafting Workshop
- Practical exercises – Group/individual drafting basic elements of JRP proposals
- Presentation of the outcome, discussion
- Round table discussion
Lecturers at the workshop
- Dr Dagmar Auerbach, EURAMET Programme Manager
- Dr Alper İşleyen, TUBITAK UME, Chemistry Group-Head of Reference Materials Laboratory
- Dr Thekla Kiffmeyer, PTB, Research Projects Support
- Dr Stefan Neumaier, PTB, Working Group 6.10 Ionising Radiation in the Environment
- Dr Tanasko Tasić, EURAMET Capacity Building Officer
EURAMET NMIs and DIs.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary. Maximal number of participants is 20.
The registration is now closed.
Participants should take care of travel and accommodation themselves.
Information on accommodation and venue can be found here >>
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.