This event aims to improve the knowledge and facilitate the exchange of information of EURAMET NMIs/DIs in the field of the automation and digitalisation of measurement processes, in order to support development planning.
During the event an overview of several state-of-the-art related solutions will be presented and discussed, including some on-site visits.
In addition, participants are encouraged to present their own experiences to other attendees.
Who should attend
This event is primarily for colleagues from EURAMET NMIs/DIs that have not yet applied automation and/or digitalisation solutions in their institutes (or are at very beginning of oing so) but intend to in the future.
Programme outline (subject to change)
- Overview of aspects of digitalisation in metrology (Sascha Eichstädt)
- An example of automation of processes in a calibration laboratory (CleverLab) (Christian Rohrig)
- Automation of logistics and workflow – site visit to company Perschmann Calibration
- Basics of digital calibration certificates system (Siegfried Hackel)
- Communication and validation of smart data in IoT-networks (Thomas Wiedenhöfer)
- Participants’ experiences and future considerations
- Roundtable discussion
EURAMET NMIs and DIs; wider participation may be opened according to availability and upon invitation.
Registration is closed.
Participants are kindly asked to arrange travel and accommodation themselves.
Please note it is a very busy period in Braunschweig and the hotel prices might be very high if booked late. The host of the meeting has pre-reserved rooms for participants of the event at B&B Hotel Braunschweig-City.
More information on accommodation and transfer is available here >>
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.