Due to the high number of applications the registration is closed.
Participation for those who registered will be confirmed by 21 April 2021.
The aim of the training course is to prepare future coordinators of comparison in thermometry by giving them needed knowledge about
- requirements for protocols and final reports
- registration and updating the comparison status in the KCDB2.0
- management comparisons with the EURAMET tool Comparison Toolbox.
- experiences with piloting comparisons - structuring a comparison, calculation of the reference value, problems encountered during a comparison (even logistical) and how they were solved.
- post inter-laboratory comparisons actions: monitoring the impact of comparison results on the CMCs
Anticipated target audience
Thermometry experts from EURAMET NMIs and DIs. Colleagues from other RMOs are invited to join the event as well. Number of participants is limited to 70.
Format of the workshop
The workshop will be made up of two sessions, each of two hours duration, on 26 April 2021 and 27 April 2021, from 13.00 to 15.00 CEST (11.00 to 13.00 UTC).
Besides lectures, the training course will include some practical exercises.
Anticipated lecturers at the workshop
- Jovan Bojkovski, LMK/MIRS, CCT-WG-CMCs Chair
- Domen Hudoklin, LMK/MIRS (Slovenia), EURAMET TC-T SC-Humidity Co-Chair
- Sergei Kondratiev, VNIIM (Russia)
- Dolores del Campo Maldonado, CEM (Spain), EURAMET TC-T Chair
- Age Andreas Falnes Olsen, JV (Norway)
- Andrea Peruzzi, NRC, CCT-WG-KC Chair
- Susanne Picard, BIPM, KCDB Coordinator, CCT Executive Secretary
- Julien Vuillemin-Toledo, EURAMET Member Service Manager
- Inseok Yang, KRISS, APMP TC-T Chair
For questions, please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić.