Thursday 7 October 2021, 10:00 – 18:35 CEST
EMPIR project Enhancing process efficiency through improved temperature measurement 2 (17IND04, EMPRESS 2) is working to improve the accuracy of a range of thermometer types used in manufacturing, where product quality and uniformity are critically dependent upon temperature.
The project consortium will organise a one-day online workshop, which will be an excellent opportunity to bring together scientists and engineers from academia, research institutes and industrial establishments to present and discuss:
- The latest developments in traceable temperature measurement for process control
- End users’ requirements and challenges
- Phosphor thermometry
- Surface temperature probes
- Combustion and flame thermometry
- Fibre-optic thermometry
- Heat treatment
- Gas turbines
- Internal combustion engines
Contact email address: email@example.com
This EMPIR project is co-funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the EMPIR Participating States.