The first annual meeting of the EURAMET 'BoD Working Group for Capacity Building' (BOD-WGCB) will take place from the morning of 6th to the afternoon of 7th October 2016 in Dublin, Ireland.
Main elements of the agenda are:
• reporting on capacity building (CB) activities in 2015/2016;
• analysis and improvement of the CB instruments (HI-CB, RMG, RPT);
• emerging NMIs and EURAMET coordination study;
• BOD-WGCB and EURAMET related information;
• PRTs for EMPIR RPT call 2017;
• access to EU structural funds;
• other activities based on the group's Terms of Reference.
Foreseen participation: BOD-WGCB contact persons and invitees.
Participation fee is 50€ per day.
For questions please contact EURAMET's Capacity Building Officer Tanasko Tasić
HI-CB: Human and institutional capacity building
RMG: Researcher mobility grants
RPT: Research potential
PRT: Potential research topic