The registration is closed.
Objective of the workshop
The objective of the workshop is to equip EURAMET TC Chairs and TC/WG members (colleagues who actually coordinate the review and act as reviewers of CMCs) with the necessary knowledge to use the 'optimised' CIPM MRA and the KCDB 2.0. This will ensure that EURAMET has a sufficient number of experts in each TC that will be able to use KCDB 2.0 or/and explain this to their colleagues.
Who should attend
- Chairs of EURAMET Technical Committees
- Colleagues in TCs that coordinate the review and act as reviewers of CMCs.
The workshop will take place from Monday 17 February at 12.00 to Wednesday 19 February at 18.00.
- Introduction to the CIPM MRA and its mechanisms
- CIPM MRA review outcomes
- KCDB 2.0 features
- CMC review process (intra-regional, inter-regional)
- KCDB 2.0 Demonstration (roles of writer, reviewers, TC-chair)
Participants are kindly asked to arrange travel and accommodation themselves.
For more information, please contact the EURAMET Capacity Building Officer.