Objective of the workshop
The objective of the workshop is to equip EURAMET TC Chairs and TC/WG members (colleagues who actually coordinate the review and act as reviewers of CMCs) with the necessary knowledge to use the 'optimised' CIPM MRA and the KCDB 2.0. This will ensure that EURAMET has a sufficient number of experts in each TC that will be able to use KCDB 2.0 or/and explain this to their colleagues.
Who should attend
- Chairs of EURAMET Technical Committees
- Colleagues in TCs that coordinate the review and act as reviewers of CMCs.
The workshop will take place from Monday 17 February at 12.00 to Wednesday 19 February at 18.00.
- Introduction to the CIPM MRA and its mechanisms
- Introduction to the KCDB (KCs, SCs, CMCs and statistics)
- Calibration and measurement capabilities
- Measurement comparisons
- KCDB 2.0 features
- Quality management systems
Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary. Please register before 30 November 2019. For the registration, please go here >>
The number of participants is limited to 25. Remaining places (besides TCCs) will be offered to interested participants upon availability and after analysis of the interest in consultation with TCCs. Participation will be confirmed by 15 December 2019.
Participants are kindly asked to arrange travel and accommodation themselves. More information about suitable accommodation will be available here in due course.