EURAMET and NPL Communication Workshop & Round Table
17 and 18 October 2016 at NPL, Teddington (UK)
Part 1: Workshop 'Getting to the point'
The workshop is run by NPL Communications and covers the following areas:
- How to communicate clearly and concisely
- How to engage an audience and get key messages across
- Presenting a professional image and a taster of effective presentation skills
- How to work effectively with designers
Part 2: Round table for NMI / DI communication experts
The round table for NMI / DI communication experts is meant to be established as a platform for regular exchange of knowledge and support between NMI / DI and EURAMET communication experts.
The following topics are covered at the 2016 round table:
- Workshop on concept of future round tables - how do we want to collaborate?
- Best practice examples
- Discussion on current challenges in NMI / DI and metrology communication
This event is part of EURAMET's knowledge transfer and capacity building activities in the area of communications. EURAMET began its series of communication training in 2014.
There is no fee for the workshop and round table, but places are limited.
The deadline for registration is Friday, 30 September 2016. Participation will be confirmed by 4 October 2016.
Who should attend
People working in NMI / DI communications
The workshop will be held in English.
Travel & Accommodation:
Travel and accommodation need to be booked individually.
There is a list of hotels near NPL >>
How to get to NPL >>
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Tanasko Tasić.